Custom CONTENT Brand Journalism
Custom Content blurs the edges of journalism and marketing strategy. Instead of simply executing a campaign, effective custom content articles gain natural traction by contributing to the discussions shaping our cultural landscapes. Also called brand journalism, custom content articles engage and entertain while expanding the reach and influence of your brand, company, or organization.
Built for social media and the Google generation, custom content articles are more than just shareable. Because it remains interesting far beyond its tagline, custom content drives organic traffic much more quickly than other routes, making it an economical and effective alternative to SEO, SEM, and AdWord strategies.
To see custom content in action, check out some of my recent brand journalism work below:
- Facebook, Privacy, and the Potential of the Internet (TELUS Business)
- Building a Rural Community in the Age of Urbanization (TELUS Community Investment)
- How many people can you feed with 4,000 pounds of food? + Behind the scenes at the Food Rescue Processing Kitchen (TELUS Community Investment)
- Spotlight on Emerging Actress Avery Fehr: Some stars ride bicycles (TELUS Community Investment)
- From Johannesburg, South Africa to Clearwater, British Columbia: The Baskin Family- A Small Town Story (Mascon Cable)
- Feeding a Community: It's not just about the food (Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House)