Custom CONTENT Brand Journalism
Custom Content blurs the boundaries of journalism and marketing. Effective custom content articles gain natural traction by contributing to the discussions shaping our cultural landscapes, and in doing so, expand the reach and influence of a brand.
Built for social media and the Google generation, custom content articles are shareable, searchable stories that drive organic traffic much more quickly than other paid advertising, making this approach more economical and effective than traditional SEO, SEM, and AdWord strategies.
To see my custom content work in action, check out some of my recently published articles: (please note, paid articles do not feature author bylines)
- Facebook, Privacy, and the Potential of the Internet (TELUS Business)
- Building a Rural Community in the Age of Urbanization (TELUS Community Investment)
- How many people can you feed with 4,000 pounds of food? + Behind the scenes at the Food Rescue Processing Kitchen (TELUS Community Investment)
- Spotlight on Emerging Actress Avery Fehr: Some stars ride bicycles (TELUS Community Investment)
- From Johannesburg, South Africa to Clearwater, British Columbia: The Baskin Family- A Small Town Story (Mascon Cable)
- Feeding a Community: It's not just about the food (Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House)