MOXIE: Character Based Messaging for SENIORS WITH CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDERS
Moxie is a multi-platform health care correspondent.
She communicates with cardiovascular patients through customized messaging tailored to personality type, condition(s), and prescribed medication(s).
I may be the writer, but Moxie's voice is all her own.
Drawing on a variety of historical and contemporary facts, Moxie builds short narratives designed to share info on medications, diet and healthy lifestyle choices in an unconventional, unexpected and engaging way. At the same time, her character grows along with her relationship with the audience of patients.
Moxie communicates through a variety of mediums including email, weekly and monthly mail-outs, and a personalized patient web portal. Please select from the menu below to explore.
* Monthly Mailer: This friendly and upbeat print mailer is designed build patient trust while also enticing continued patient engagement with other more targeted educational mailers, strategic emails, and non-linear narrative self-reporting devices delivered through a web-based portal.
* Medication Mailer: Drawing on cultural references, Moxie presents medications in new and unconventional ways. This is based on the well-known Canadian poem titled The Cremation of Sam McGee.
* Adherence Mailer: This style of mailer addresses a patient's concerns about whether their medications are safe and if treatment is really necessary.
* Condition Mailer: This features tailored hints designed specifically with that patient's conditions in mind.
* Web Portal: This personalized portal allows patients to self-report on their health behaviors through a series of questions. It features a points-based gamification system, custom articles and links to outside resources.